Wednesday, January 28, 2009

When It Rains, It Pours

You all know that saying "when it rains, it pours"....Well that's the kind of week I'm having...maybe it's kharma. Anyway, Sunday our home teachers came over to visit and we were talking about the enonomy and people's jobs and such and they asked me about my piano lessons. Well, like a fool, I said it was going great, I wasn't worried about losing my job because I had a stable group of students and a waiting list also...and so on. Since then however I have had 3 students quit lessons for a variety reasons and I already had one opening I'm trying to fill. Now I'm feeling like all of my students could quit at any moment and the majority of people on the waiting list want to keep waiting. So, I find myself officially humbled as I try to fill 4 piano spots. So, if anyone is interested in signing up for lessons in February...call or email me!

1 comment:

  1. Ain't that the truth! I'll keep my ears open for you and if I hear of anyone I'll send them your way. Sorry our visit got cut so short. I came home and put Talan down for a nap and he was out in seconds. Hopefully next month won't be so nutty. Thanks for understanding.

    ReplyDelete