Friday, January 9, 2009

Homemade for the Holidays

I love making homemade gifts for the holidays. However, I must say that I went a little over the top this year and by the end of December was quite crafted out! I even ended up with a few unfinished projects which is not like me. Anway...here is the crazy list of projects from the holidays:
30 Christmas cards
25 hair bows
20 sets of "JOY" blocks for friends and family
6 "Santa's Cookie" plates and recipe cards
1 Jedi Robe
2 "no-sew" tutus
3 woven headbands
2 flair skirts
18 treat bags for my Nursery darlings
6 batches of cookies
2 batches of English toffee...the 1st one burned
1 batch of chocolate covered pretzels
1 batch of crock-pot peanut clusters
1 set of "FAMILY" blocks for my mom
1 homemade gingerbread house
5 magnet boards
1 vinyl lettering sign for Ben's teacher Mrs. Craven
...and 1 fruit basket!
Whew!
Here are some pics:


3 comments:

  1. Im impressed! Such a list!!! They all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...all I can say is that you are seriously amazing! I got burned out on one full day of baking! I LOVED our JOY blocks by the way, so thanks for all the time that went into making them! :) And I am so happy that you have a blog FINALLY! It will be fun to know what your always up to over there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, that is a lot! I'm famous for not finishing my projects. I really love your no sew tutu. are they easy to make? I'd love the pattern, if it's not too much trouble.

    ReplyDelete