Thursday, January 8, 2009

Welcome to My Blog!

I've finally taken the time to join in the blogging world! I've loved sneeking peeks at the lives of family and friends through their blogs and debated whether creating my own personal blog was for me. My sister will attest that I was not sold on this blogging thing in the beginning but have since become a fan. I love reading about family and friends but also love the HUGE array of creative blogs that share ideas and info. So...that being said, my blog shall include some journaling of my family's daily adventures as well as some posting of my crafting and domestic adventures. I am mainly a "craft-lifter" but will share what I am working on for any who care about such matters. So, welcome all who wish to follow my ramblings and posting!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the "blogging" world! I am glad you decided to join us. I can't wait to see more. I love your background...very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome -- now we want to see you on Goodreads and facebook! ha ha! My kids love seeing their cousins pictures they are more excited than me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome! i am private so i will email you an invite! fun to have you as a blogger!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you're on here now! It really is fun to keep in touch with everyone's fun news and it's so easy.

    ReplyDelete