Friday, January 16, 2009

Project 365

I'm a big Creating Keepsakes Magazine fan, especially of their Becky Higgins. They often put out Kits of the Month for scrapbookers and their latest and greatest is for something called Project 365. The idea is to take a photo everyday and journal about it. While I'm not the greatest photographer and I don't have a fancy camera, I've decided it's a great idea for journaling our everyday life and the all too quickly passing days of my 2 little ones. I'm a terrible journal writer but the older I get the more important it seems...so I'm hoping this blog and Project 365 will help me journal my life and my children's young lives. So, since I'm not one of the lucky kit holders,I've decided to try this project blog style. So I've started yet another blog - 365 Simple Joys. You're welcome to view it if you want and then you can see what an amatuer photographer I really am! Wish me luck in keeping it up!

1 comment:

  1. I got the same thing! It sounds like a fun project, (as it sits in my scrapbook room in the box still) I need to put it together, but have been trying to take pictures. We can help eachother to do it. You, I'm sure will keep it more up to date, but it is a great concept!

    ReplyDelete