Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Girl Scout Cookie Tip


Did you all buy your annual supply of Girl Scout Cookies? I got my favorites: TagaLongs, Samoas, and Do-si-Dos. I also got a box of Thin Mints. They're not really one of my favorites except for this fun little trick you can do with them. I learned it from one of my sisters a couple of years ago and now it's become a tradition. Make a yummy cup of hot chocolate, grab a couple of Thin Mints. Take a small bite out of each end and then use the cookie like a straw and take a sip of hot cocoa. Not too much...and then put the whole cookie in your mouth. It melts in your mouth and is delicious! Try it! If you didn't buy Thin Mints, Keebler Grasshopper cookies also work.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes! Thin mints happen to be one of my favs. Anything chocolate and mint I LOVE. I bought a few boxes and I will be trying this out! Sounds heavenly, thanks for the tip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tried it last night...AWESOME! YUM! I ended up eating all but three of the pack. Can't believe I am admitting that! Lol!

    ReplyDelete