Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Family Resemblance: A Comparison

Do you find yourself comparing family resemblances? I do it all the time with my family and with friends and neighbors...who looks like who and who doesn't. Anyway, not sure why I'm compelled to notice such things. So here's a little comparison for you. Who do you think looks more alike?

Bryan (2 years)



Valerie (9 to 12 months I think)



Ben (1 year)


Natalie (1 year)


Natalie (2 years)


I think Ben has always looked a lot like me. Natalie's 1 year picture looks somewhat like me but the older she gets, the more I think she looks like Bryan. The recent picture of her looks a lot like Bryan's 2 year picture. The shape of their faces is similar. What do you all think?

4 comments:

  1. I think both your kids look more like you, Valerie! I do see Bryan mixed in there, but mostly you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say the same thing as Erin :) I too think both your kids look like you! :) What a beautiful family!!! Cute to see the pics of you and Bryan as babies :) BUT, looking at your header pic at the top, w/ Bryan and Natalie's faces right next to each other, they actually do look a lot alike. No denying your Ben looks like you though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Ben definitely looks like you. I love Bryan's outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto, I think they both look more like you, especially Ben. But don't feel bad Bryan, Ashley has suffered the same way. Sarah finally got some Buchanan genes and some lighter hair. :) Natalie's 1 year photo is so precious!

    ReplyDelete