Sunday, May 10, 2009

Kudos to My Husband

Bryan has been an awesome gift giver this year...not that he was ever a bad gift giver...but he has been especially thoughtful and generous so I wanted to blog and brag about me sweet hubby. It started with me birthday when he gave me a great organization cart for my growing ribbon collection. Then for Christmas he gave me a nifty personal laminator. For Valentine's Day he gave me a Cricut Die Cut Machine...it's so fun! And this morning for Mother's Day he surprised me with a Kitchenaid mixer. What a fun surprise! I even already used it and made cookies for a family dinner this afternoon. Isn't he great? Now I've got to think of something amazing to give him for Father's Day....any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. Don't know what I would do without my kitchenaid...you will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete