Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tagged By Jennie

Happy Tag!

Here are the rules:

Link to the person who has tagged you.
Write down six things that make you happy.
Post the rules, tag six others and let them know you did it.
Then tell the person when your entry is complete.

Six Things That Make Me Happy:

1. My beautiful and wonderful family...Bryan, Ben and Natalie
2. The blessing of having the gospel in my life
3. Clean sheets
4. Warm chocolate chips cookies
5. Ribbons and bows tied up in curly hair
6. Gardening...I wish it was Spring!


I tag Erin, Audrey, Carrie, Jan, Brooke, Jenny M.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along with my "tag."

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree about the clean sheets thing, especially when I just shaved my legs...somehow they seem even cleaner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all awesome happy things! I love clean sheets and gardening as well. It puts me at peace :) I posted my happy things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did my Happy Tag! It is nice to write those things down every so often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did the tag, thanks! It's hard to pick just a few.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tag. That was fun. Once again I love your blog. It is like a novel.

    ReplyDelete