Tuesday, November 10, 2009

According to...


I love the funny, silly, quirky things my kids say and how they pronounce certain words...so here's little list for the record:

"Sleepin Duty" - aka Sleeping Beauty
"ginner" - aka dinner
"skelekin" - aka skeleton
"eachgether" - aka each other
"wiggy" - aka wiggly as in "Ben's got a wiggy tooth!"
"ups goes the daisy" - aka oops a daisy
"gril" - aka girl
When I started this I thought I could come up with a longer list, but now that it's after 10pm I can't think so I'll have to add to it later.

A funny story...
The other day Natalie had over a couple of friends to play. Friend A arrived first and they decided to play "house". When friend B arrived, I asked them what they were going to do and Natalie replied they were going to play house. "I'm the mom and friend A is the dog." Then I asked, so who can Friend B be? Natalie's reply..."she can be the Honey." I had to walk away and giggle...funny what our kids pick up!

No comments:

Post a Comment